Spoiled Brat Comes to Visit

Dear Guest,

In order to better serve our prospective students, we ask that you take a moment to share your thoughts about your experience with us today. Your comments are extremely important to us, and will assist us in improving future tours.

Please rank your level of agreement with the following statements: 5 = strongly agree, 1 = strongly disagree

1. The campus ambassador was friendly and knowledgeable.

2

2. The tour was interesting and helpful to me.

1

3. I gained relevant and useful information during my visit today.

1

4. My visit today meet or exceeded my expectations.

1

What did you enjoy most about your visit today?

when it ended

How could we have improved this experience for you?

don't give me the ingredients to the pie, just the flavor

No comments: